Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Blog

(My New Years chalkboard above my couch, inspired by this

It only seems appropriate that since I am starting in the new year that I start some resolutions- for my blog! Here are some of the resolutions I want to keep when it comes to this blog, and hopefully encourage you to start some of your own for your blog:2014 is here! With the new year, I decided to start a blog because, why not?! I've always started blogs and posted about once, only to be discouraged by who would or would not be reading it, got caught up in other endeavors, or just simply didn't want to do it anymore. As a newly married woman and staying at home with my child, I thought what a perfect time to start a new blog! 
  • I do not want to become intimidated by other blogs, whether from their professionalism, their lifestyle, or the number of followers they have
  • I do not want to lose sight of myself in the process, I want to always remember why I am doing this: to share with others my life's story, encourage other mothers and wives, and to glorify the Lord through my blog
  • I do not want to pay attention to numbers
  • Get connected with others in the blogging community, make new friends, and learn from others
My blog will be a mess at times. I will not know what to do, I will post to much, or too little, I will be confused with the website, but my main goal is to keep blogging :)  Here's to a new year, a new blog, and new experiences!
What are some of your new years resolutions for your blog? 

1 comment: